All content that is made available to view and/or download in connection with the Site is the copyrighted work of and is owned by Rednote and/or its licensors or subscribers, as applicable, and is protected by copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any such content without the express written permission of Rednote and the copyright owner. You may not frame or otherwise include the Site within any other website or software.
"Rednote," the Rednote logo, and the tag line “Let the music do the talking” are trademarks of Rednote and are protected by law. All other names of companies and products mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. You may not copy, display or use any of these marks without prior written permission of the mark owner.
Rednote respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. Rednote may suspend and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe the rights of others. If you believe that your copyrights or other intellectual property rights have been infringed by postings of others through the Rednote website, you should provide Rednote's copyright agent with the following information:
· an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
· a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
· a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
· your address, telephone number, and email address;
· a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
· a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Rednote's agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
36 Main Street, 2nd Floor
Port Washington, NY 11050
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 Rednote LLC. All rights reserved.
Last updated January 24, 2017